9th International Materials Technology Conference & Exhibition (IMTCE2014)
The Institute of Materials, Malaysia (IMM) is pleased to announce its 9th International Materials Technology Conference & Exhibition (IMTCE2014) to be held at the Putra World Trade Center(PWTC) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 13-16 May 2014 with the theme, “Synergising Industry & Academia: Innovations for Industrial Applications”.
The objectives of the conference are to:
• Provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge and expertise among industrial practitioners, industry’s professionals and higher learning institutions.
• Provide a forum for discussion and exchange of views on the opportunities that arise in the challenging material processing, and applications through collaborations between industry and academia.
FIVE international symposiums will be organised under the auspices of IMTCE 2014. They are:
1. International Symposium on Advanced Polymeric Materials
2. International Symposium on Materials Characterisation and Testing
3. International Symposium on Coatings Technology
4. International Symposium on Metallurgy and Welding Technology
5. International Symposium on Corrosion & Materials Degradation
Academics, Scientists, Engineers, Researchers, Industrialists and Service providers are invited to present their latest research findings in technology and innovation, and current development in materials sciences which include metals & alloys, polymers & plastics, rubber & elastomers, ceramics, timber & wood, concrete, minerals, nanomaterials, advanced materials, electronic materials, and textiles.
As part of the Malaysian Materials Scientific Fraternity, you can utilize this opportunity to share your contributions to Materials research & development with others, via the IMTCE2014.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 07 May 2013 03:57 )